21 October 2010

Intro

As promised, the journal I kept during my trip. I needed a break from labeling pictures (even after clearing out repeats and pictures of signs [so I'd know what the picture was for labeling later] I'll be at about 1200 total) and decided to go ahead and get started on this. It will be presented in nearly its original form: uncensored, almost unedited (I'm sure I managed to misspell a few things), and with only one sentence and a small paragraph left out for personal reasons. This post will always stay up top; the others will be adjusted to the dates/times recorded in the original journal. My normal format is date - time - location, but since date and time are already covered the title will just show as the location I wrote it. In the event of multiple "posts" during one day, they'll be separated by the time (and location, if that changed) I wrote the next part, i.e.:

PART 1 PART 1

14:30 or 14:30 - City, Country
PART 2 PART 2

Enjoy! Or don't, whichever you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment