11:16
Also, celebrity sighting! Probably not one that most people would be excited by, but I thought it was pretty dang cool. The guy who plays Dr. Rush [ed: he was also Hamish Macbeth, back in the day] on SG-U (Stargate Universe) is actually one the same flight. I didn't have time for a picture, but I did get to shake his hand & say hi. Cheesy as it sounds, that made my day a bit brighter.
14:27
And on to the final leg of the journey. A bitty little twin prop "Dash 8"--at least after the 777 from London--but the flight is only about an hour. And then a day or so of hanging out with Dave, and then home! I'll be glad to be there, but at the same time it means back to reality... time to start the job hunt & get money flowing in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment